[Omnisat] Welcome

Hello, it keeps showing that the sats balance is insufficient. What’s going on? Is there an upper limit on the number of sats on the test network?

1 Like

Hey! I walk through this on the tutorial, bc the SATS & BTC amount need to have the same value, I would use a smaller amount! (I had that issue too in the beginning. Def thinking a MAX button would be helpful) haha

https://youtu.be/4gFHAQ9DaVk- LMK IF THIS is helpful for you!! (sorry cant embed a video here!

1 Like

Hi All! Wanted to link some tutorials!

First - getting an ordinal friendly wallet!

Xverse - https://youtu.be/BsmLkuACBac

Unisat - https://youtu.be/qFzdZBzcrVs

** NEXT - GETTING TEST BTC FROM FAUCETS (unisat tutorial)**

** NOW, SWAP FOR SOME _SATS** (this is a testnet specific token w/ no value on mainnet & emulates price action & paramaters of SATS on mainnet - minus distribution**

THEN GO ADD UR FAKE INTERNET MONEY TO THE LPS TO EARN MORE TRULY FAKE INTERNET MONEY

HOPE THIS HELPS! LMK IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

1 Like

The ability to thread discussions to concentrate attention on specific subjects is vital (e.g. bugs, development, ideas, proposal, etc.)

That said, there has been considerable amount of swaps in the first 24h of the testnet shipping which is incredible. Visibility into the transaction activity both in aggregate as KPI as well as the pool level is extraordinarily viable to LP providers and those looking for arb to swap.

Creating a path for /pools/pool-id to show the pools, LP contribution overall, volume, fess, liquidity depth over time and itemized transaction activity should be prioritized.

Proposing to work through a beta implementation of this to circulate in testnet.

4 Likes

Hey fam, swapped some tBTC and it worked smoothly.

Just had some issues with adding liquidity to a pool. Transfer tx went through. But then nothing happened. My testnet addy is tb1p4mdzm94tvs7h2fdu50hy2yqlnt6g4t0vu3yft9qdlhru8rrfeu8qnhurm0.
And I did not refresh the page or so (s/o to Jen for her great vids!).

3 Likes

These are so helpful, thank you so much for contributing all this educational content!!!

We are all Omni!

Great idea! This would be extremely helpful, @domo @Layer1 is this something we could make happen, to keep the discourse organized?

1 Like

You might need to wait until the testnet clears from the faucet, @deJEN has made some incredible tutorial videos have you checked them out?

If not, I highly recommend them:

Unisat - https://youtu.be/qFzdZBzcrVs

HUGE thanks for this feedback, Bux. It’s immensely valuable to getting the tool to

1. Will do. It even makes the cursor a pointer when you hover over it :slight_smile:

2. This was taken out to alleviate complexity. Adding it back in isn’t a hard task as we had it that way, just wanted to make sure we were in a solid state when we launched.

3. Noted, will connect with @Hyke on updates to design.

4. I love flowers tho… haha nah but agreed, noted. We have a sweet dropdown for swap settings but there aren’t any settings hooked in to configure the swap quite yet. When we do, it’s ready to go. Tagging @Hyke again re icon :slight_smile:

5. NOted.

6. XVerse is locked in and loaded up. Standby for an update :raised_hands:

Again, Bux… IMMENSELY valuable. Thanks fam <3

2 Likes

For the people by the people

We are all Omni

1 Like

The man the myth the… wonder

Thanks for reporting, DF!!! Tagging @Bunzy to take a looksy in the db for ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely, really excited for all the progress. Can’t wait to use on mainnet soon. Will keep testing it out, can’t seem to get enough tesnet btc from faucets lol

2 Likes

the testing has been wonderfully smooth . Very impressed with the app so far .
BRAVO to this team and initiative. I’m just really getting here so I’m very excited to learn more about the foundation and get involved.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

brooooo hahaha tell me about it. scarcity is reeeeal. we need a thiccer fauct :laughing:

1 Like

My $.02 on that would be a MIN button before a MAX … because if you enter too small amount, you get an error . ( but nowhere in the UI is it telling me how much more I need ) you basically have to trial and error until you find the MIN amount .
I thinks havjug the field begin with the MIN amount , or having a MIN button would be helpful

1 Like

Wow this is great idea!

I have been getting a lot of messages about insufficient funds. This could solve that that.

Great thinking @Bonz !

1 Like

Hey awesome bro ! I’m really glad to be helping with this and working with you !
I’ll take this opportunity to introduce myself! I’m Bonz , been working full time web3 for about 6 years now. Spent many years in the EOSio ecosystem, working on P2E gaming. I left my job with WECAN about a year ago and have been full time into the Ordinals Brc20 space.
I co-founded a team and built a Launchpad for BRC20 ( not just to inscribe BRC 20 but to allow people who own entire supply to distribute, or to sell Brc20 tickers w/ entire supply) and then recursive Ordinals functionality. We’ve been heads down building and very quiet for the last year. No hype , no token launch , no raise. Just good old fashioned sweat equity.
We have only just begun to market and opened discord ( to the public). We focus on great UX and We have launched a few recursive projects. the engine works amazingly and fast.
( if you would like to check out what the order flow looks like, we have a 2 min video which shows from logon to seeing the ordinal in the wallet ) the feedback has been wonderful.
Our Launchpad was first built to allow for Brc20 functionality and has always been out focus

I couldn’t help but notice the awesomeness that is the Name of the L1F . As the name of our launchpad is L1ON BTC pad.

I was also down in miami for the Ordinal event, but I didnt get a chance to really introduce myself to many of the real “OG’s” …
I’m thankful for this opportunity to meet you and tell you about what we are doing.

And really thankful to be joining this initiative and helping to work with you all in the future.
I would also like to introduce myself and my team to the L1F … but I didn’t want to just join and be “shilling” my project.

Thank you Bunzy :pray::handshake:looking forward to working with you!

4 Likes

Amazing!!!

The ordinal community is so insanely talented cant wait to see what we all build together! :saluting_face:

1 Like