[Omnisat] Welcome

Welcome to Omnisat on the L1F Discourse!

Omnisat is more than just a platform; it’s a public tool deeply rooted in the Bitcoin ethos, embodying the spirit of decentralization and community governance. It represents a collective endeavor to democratize decentralized finance (DeFi) on the Bitcoin network, driven by its contributors and the broader Bitcoin community.

Introducing the Omnisat Testnet: A Preview of the Future of DeFi on Bitcoin

Omnisat has unveiled its testnet – marking a significant step forward with introducing native DeFi on Bitcoin unlocking the possibilities of decentralized exchanges, yield markets, staking, lending, and more.

Exploring Testnet

• Swap BRC-20’s fully on Bitcoin
  • Become a testnet liquidity provider and experience how to add liquidity, earn fees, and more…
  • allow people to understand the implications of different types of transactions before using a main net swap/ LP

Goal

Share feedback, ask questions and discuss your experiences of using testnet.

The Omni Way

We are all Omni. Your voice is crucial in shaping Omnisat’s direction. Whether suggesting improvements, discussing potential upgrades, or exploring new ideas, your contributions help steer this public tool toward a future that aligns with the community’s vision and the foundational principles of Bitcoin.

Road to Mainnet

The Omnisat testnet is an introductory glimpse into the highly anticipated mainnet release. Collaborating with other builders across the space, we’re diligently working on integrating more wallets, projects, and teams so the community can have the most operable experience possible…

As protocol policies solidify we’ll introduce -

• a governance system
  • [YOUR IDEA HERE]
  • [YOUR IDEA HERE]

:orange_circle::orange_circle::orange_circle:

Official Link:
https://omnisat.io

22 Likes

defi for the people. by the people. I will make some swap tutorials now!

8 Likes

Congratulations everybody!

4TOR :heart:

5 Likes

:smiling_imp: We about to turn up! BTC UP UP

5 Likes

YAY can’t wait to see

4 Likes

Wonderful! From beginning to end a journey to remember.

4TOR :heart:

5 Likes

Big day for the team but an even larger moment for Bitcoiners. Together we will create and mold this public tool in a way that represents ALL Bitcoiners of present day. It isn’t going to be easy but it’s the right path.

Celebrate today so we can build for tomorrow.

6 Likes

Additional wallet support is grail. The added wallets will improve UX and enable more participation from wider community.

3 Likes

Agree, Xverse and Phantom wallet will allow for people to use on mobile

6 Likes

CONGRATS DUDE LFG! Super psyched for you. I wish you the best of luck!

4 Likes

Those help me! Thank you!

3 Likes

Bravo team, been expecting this.

3 Likes

i wonder how could u build the liquidity pool,sir

1 Like

When I create a liquidity pool, it keeps showing insufficient funds.

3 Likes

Well done and such a great day to remember. LFG!

2 Likes

I’m getting that message wen I try to swap. lol. How much is needed for swap fee?

2 Likes

maybe 0.00003btc bro

Goyabean via Layer1 Foundation <notifications@l1f.discoursemail.com>于2024年1月12日 周五14:04写道:

1 Like

Wow, this is exciting! Once​ Omnisat​ gets to mainnet​, DomoDucks would like to be one of the first projects to create a large $ORDI pool (e.g., $100k+)​ paired with our community’s meme token ($QUAQ)​; moreover, we would also be willing to provide a ​large percentage of our​ treasury as farming rewards for those who deposit liquidity into the pool​.

3 Likes

Hey congrats on the launch of testnet. Am playing around with it now.

Had some points of feedback, mostly on the UI, hope this is a good place to share?

1. The arrow to swap the tokens isn’t functional

2. As a user, I’ve always liked to convert my tokens into a nice round number. For example I’d like 500k sats for my btc, so one way of doing this is to swap the tokens, fill out 500k sats and then swap again. But the other that I’ve seen some platforms do, is directly allow the user to type in the amount into both fields, instead of fixing / locking the second field. That way if I type in 500k sats, it would auto adjust the amount of BTC required in the top field.

3. Since the UI theme is dark, its hard to see the buttons around the tokens. Might be helpful to add a slight border around it which will feel more like a clickable button.

4. The settings button is not yet functional, assuming its still under development. However it looks more like a flower than a settings gear icon :slight_smile:

5. On mobile the connect wallet button is hidden until you scroll (on larger phones may not be the case). Although I suspect when you’re out of testnet beta then it would appear in the top right side, so perhaps can disregard this.

6. No way yet to test the swap UI on mobile. But the pools UI looks great from inside an xverse browser.

4 Likes

Hello, it keeps showing that the sats balance is insufficient.!

1 Like